Friday, September 9, 2016

The Temples of Angkor Wat

Wow!  I've been having so much fun and been so busy that I haven't had time to blog. But, please know I still have best intentions -- and many words and stories rolling around in my brain that I want to write about -- but just no time.  This is truly an amazing place and those of you who are are Facebook know from my posting there that I am both in awe and humbled by this place -- and loving every minute.

So, I'll continue writing as soon as time allows -- but for now, allow me to leave you with this - The Temples of Angkor Wat have consistently been listed as one of the top travel destination on the planet -- topping the better known Great Barrier Reef and the Grand Canyon.  If you have an extra 3 minutes, I highly recommend this excellent video overview put together by Lonely Planet. It truly is excellent.

So, I have lots of stories and photos - but just no time. Just know I haven't given out on writing yet -- and I will let you know if I do.  In the meantime, check back later -- I always have more I want to write, now I just need to find time.



No comments:

Post a Comment